Friday, May 9, 2008

Today I want to be whiney...

No, crabby. No, wait, whiney. Crabby. Whiney. Crabby. Whiney. Crabby. Whiney. Forget it, I will be both whiney and crabby. Why be decisive too early in the day? I am entitled anyway. Why? Well, let's see, my side and stomach hurt, my incision hurts, my rash won't leave, my tattoo faded away, I didn't get a good night's sleep, and as soon as the cat saw I was awake, he walked on top of my and kneaded his claws into my shoulder. (We are trimming his claws this weekend.) Maybe he was getting even for the picture I took of him. Maybe his food dish was empty. Needless to say, I am crabby and whiney. Walter just read this and left for work. Hmmm... I wonder why?

Yesterday I was productive. I worked at home and went to work. I also got my nails done (which is VERY important). Today, I am going for a walk before the rain starts (even if I walk in the rain a little that's okay because I'll take a shower as soon as I get home). Then I have a phone interview and have to do some work from home. I might also have an in person interview this afternoon.

I need to watch this week's episode of Top Chef (another not so secret addiction). It is the highlight of my week. Its on every Wednesday night at 10 pm which is way past my bed time so I usually tape it. Due to my highly skilled use of the VCR, the tape did not come out this week so I tried to tape it again last night. Anyhow, I need to watch it before I accidentally find out who lost. I hate it when that happens. That might make me even crabbier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Caroline
I was looking for folks who blog about health issues in the Boston Area and I came across your blog this afternoon. I am now totally engrossed in your journey.

I work for a Cambridge-based health community site and we are running a focus group for people who are interested in health and social media next week. I'm wondering if you know anyone who might be interested. I hope you don't mind my posting here. I wasn't sure how else to contact you.

My email address is adriennelb@wegohealth.com.

Thank you.

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...