Thursday, May 29, 2008

Today I get to have a life

Well sort of. I get to go for a walk, do work from home, and go to work (mental note, pick up boss on the way to work!). I need to enjoy this while it lasts. Its a very nice day. I might even manage to do a little weeding. Well, maybe. I am sure the weeds will be waiting for me when I get to them next.

Yesterday was a VERY busy day. I went to a breakfast meeting, then came home and worked for a while. Then I rushed off to a work shop that was somewhat disappointing. I have been to several of their other workshops which have always been very good quality but this one just wasn't as good and I felt some of the information was wrong. Anyhow, then I rushed to work and got there at the exact wrong time - I work at a high school and I was pulling into my parking space just as the last bell rang and the giant explosion of students leaving for the day started so I had to fight my way upstream to get to the office.

After work, I rushed home and met a friend who got some lilies of the valley. Then another friend came over and we went for a walk. Finally, I started cooking dinner at 8 - which meant soup for me.... I felt like I was running all day.

Now is the weekly time to find out if I am still a technowienie - did I manage to tape Top Chef last night or am I still the idiot that I often am? I really need to find out if I can wat However it is thatch it on line - that would solve my weekly stress.

Tomorrow, I don't get to do anything but get sucked into the giant Lahey time suck. Actually, the Lahey time suck should be over in the morning so I can meet a friend for a walk. Perhaps we will get to the library tonight so I can have a nice big fat book to read while sitting around. I have already read their 25 year old copies of National Geographic!

(If you click on the little pictures in blogs they open up much bigger so you can see them



No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...