Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Time for the weekly technology challenge

Can you guess how many tries it will take me to tape Top Chef this week? Last week, I believe it took four tries. It is on at 10pm tonight so it is very doubtful I will stay up that late. But am I capable of using the VCR? I am feeling very technically advanced today as yesterday I used the oven and remembered to turn it off when done. This is another chronic problem I have where I usually get reminded by Walter that I need to turn it off when done. I think he checks it for me every night.

I also successfully made coffee this morning (although I think we need new milk - it has that 'borderline' taste). I make coffee about once a year now. Walter makes it every night before we go to bed and the timer is set to go off with the alarm clock. Then he brings me a cup of coffee to drink in bed while he showers and gets ready. My life is so tough some times.

The real question is will my brain put in an appearance for the day or just flit in and out sporadically? I do need to do some work at home and then go to work for a few hours. I also need to continue doing laundry. Once again, we had a little flood. Its time to get more drastic and solve the problem - clean the lint trap.... Would it be very bad of me to take the lint trap off and just leave it to be cleaned by someone else???? Maybe I will, maybe I wont. Maybe I can train the cat.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...