Saturday, May 10, 2008

We must ask why sometimes

We really must ask why sometimes. Why do some people feel the need to veer to the right before making a left turn or veering to the left before making a right turn? I admit that sometimes this is necessary. But not on big, wide American streets. I used to travel to the UK a lot on business and there was a little pub in West Wycombe, the George and Dragon to be precise. The entrance to their carpark (parking lot) was through an early 18th century stone entry which was designed for horses and not cars. There you have to pull over to the right (when driving on the left side of the road) to make the turn into the entry. I did it successfully (no scratches on the rental) but that is the only place I know of where it is really necessary to veer right to turn left. Anyway, we must ask why the morons of the world insist on doing so on a regular basis.

Why won't my stupid rash go away even though I have been putting this stupid prescription strength steroidal cream on it for weeks????? Its very annoying.

Why also won't I lose weight while I am on this fat free diet. My weight is holding steady even though I am depriving myself of all the things I like to eat!!! Grr!

Another thing we must ask why, is why does the cat insist on being psycho kitty every day, while I am in the shower? I will hear him thundering up and down the stairs and sliding along the halls. Why does he do this when I am showering? It seems that is the only time of day now that he shows his little psycho side.

We also must ask why is what were these people thinking when they filmed their video and how did they get their cats to cooperate? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVjzd320gew&feature=email I showed it to Walter and also stated that we cannot get a treadmill just so he can annoy the cat.

Okay, enough inquiring minds for the day. But sometimes it is important to stop and ask questions about life. Like why do some of us get gallstones that annoy us and others dont!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waning: Do NOT look at funniest cat videos on YouTube.... or else it will be 2009 and you will still be sitting in front of your computer and you will wonder what happened to 2008............rt

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...