Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

Look what I got in the mail yesterday! Obviously some records are not kept up to date...
As Walter reminded me, they already have lots of images of me on file. And I already have a mammogram scheduled for June 13. There must be some little file that kicks in and says 'this person had a mammogram a year ago so we need to send them a letter about coming back for another'. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. blah, blah. Well, I think I have this covered at this point.

Otherwise, yesterday was relatively fun. I got together with friend for a birthday lunch and walk and did some work from home. Today I am off to meet some people I have met on line through the breast cancer message boards which is exciting. These are women who are also diagnosed and undergoing or just through treatment who live in MA or NH. We are going to meet at a mall food court. I hope we end up getting together more than once. Then, because I over scheduled myself, I have to zip back home as I will be in a trivia contest as part of a fund raising event for local schools at the town hall. To recover, we then get pizza for dinner. We still haven't decided which choice...

At least my days are somewhat more interesting than they were a few months ago. But first of all, off for a walk to enjoy the nice spring weather - FINALLY!

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...