Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What happened?

Yesterday, I got very, very, very, very, very, very few emails. Its not that I consider myself popular or that email is my lifeblood or something but I am on a million lists and get tons of email. Which all goes nicely sorted into their little folders through filters. Anyhow, yesterday I got nearly none. This causes me to believe one of three things:

1. The internet was broken. Yes, I supposed this could happen. It could break. Unfortunately I don't think its very likely.

2. Everyone decided they hate me and took me off their lists. Again this is possible. I could decide this was the cause, take it personally, and think no one wants to be my friend ever again. And all those impersonal lists I am on hate me as well.

3. My email had a bad day. This is probably the cause. I can only hope that all those job offers are resent to me and that my friends really do like me and will resend their emails.

So yesterday I was pretty tired because the airline called so early. I worked all day, went to my support group, and then my parents came for dinner. The cat mostly behaved until this morning. First of all, when your spouse leaves town for business, you need to make sure they do not reset the alarm clock to go off at some disgusting hour of the morning... Anyhow, I did go back to sleep and slept a little bit late and then the cat came and sat on me. Apparently, his food dish was not up to his specifications - he basically could see bottom and it upsets him greatly. Now he is insisting on sitting on my lap as I sit at my computer. He wants to make sure my typing skills are up to par.

Today I am doing some work for a job and then plan on gardening and going for a walk. I am meeting a friend for dinner. Something I have not done in months! It will be nice. We are going to a restaurant which has a crab/artichoke dip with pita chips that is probably not the healthiest thing in the world but we like it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I look forward to each morning's entry. I sit here with my cup of coffee and enjoy your daily life. LOL

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...