Monday, April 7, 2008

Finally, finally, finally!


I have something blooming in the garden. The sad thing is I can't remember what its called... Again, I am claiming chemo brain. On the other hand, I can remember that the ones with buds are called crocuses and they might even bloom today. I have been a tad impatient about this. Its a late spring here. Again we had another weekend of thirties and rainy drizzle. We were having a drought last fall but apparently that is over now. We have gotten plenty of rain now.

Today, I get to start my day with a trip to the Lahey clinic parking garage. I am sure I will see examples of 'superior' driving skills. My strategy is to allow at least 5 minutes to get to a parking space as there always seem to be other drivers who just go very slowly and inspect every space to see if someone is about to leave. After surviving the parking garage, my day can only go up from there.

The thought did occur to me, is the surgeon going to do a biopsy this morning or is he going to look at my rash and tell me to come back for a biopsy? It may not even be today. Of course, he could just look at it and tell me its nothing and send me on my way. That wouldn't be too bad. And if he does do a biopsy, how long do I have to wait to get the results? This is looking like a stress filled week. Gee, I haven't had one of those in a while!

Anyhow, after the doctor, I am going to work and then after work I will go for a walk. It should be nice and warm by then and I don't have time this morning. In fact, I need to get off this evil time sucking internet and get moving so I can get to my appointment on time.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...