Thursday, April 17, 2008

I am an enigma

The dermatologist doesn't know what my rash is either. Her exact words were 'you are an enigma'. Great! And that means? Well apparently it means she wants me to try a prescription steroid cream on each of the little dots for no more than 2-3 weeks on each dot and then if I still have it in four weeks (actually five weeks because we will be on vacation) to come back and she will biopsy it. Score: rash - 4; doctors - 0. I will go pick up my prescription and see what happens. She did think it was more related to an eczema or psoriasis (damn I have to have things that are easier to spell!) than to that rare form of breast cancer they keep muttering about. But that it doesn't really look like either of those either. Grr, grr, grr... Don't mind me, I'll just be the ever so patient patient and wait around for a few more weeks.

What is the only thing worse than getting a charley horse in the middle of the night when you are sleeping? Getting two charley horses - one in each leg!!!! Maybe my body is trying to tell me to eat more bananas. I ran out a few days ago and have been eating oranges instead. I will go buy some bananas this morning!

Today is another wonderful spring day. The sun is shining. Its already up to the mid-30's (believe me that's a heat wave around here) but its heading for 70. I will work at home for a bit, go for my walk, get my bananas and prescription, and then go to work for the afternoon. Maybe my damn garden will actually start flowering for real!

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...